A student can apply for admissions from class UKG to class IX. From class I onwards admissions are subject to vacancies in the class. To admit a child in the school application for registration on prescribed form should reach the Principal BSV along with a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1000/- by 15 February through a bank draft/banker’s cheque in favour of Birla Shishu Vihar, Pilani payable at UCO Bank/SBBJ , Pilani . The Prospectus cum Registration form can be obtained on payment from the school office. Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Entrance Tests are held in the month of February and March and admissions are offered on the basis of merit against the vacancies. The child is tested for English, Hindi and Maths. The school administration can also test the child in other core subjects. However there is no entrance test but only a meeting along with parents for admission to class UKG (For class IX there are seats only against vacancies) .
The minimum age for admission in class 1st Jr. is 4.5 years+ as on 31st March and the eligibility of age will be calculated likewise for other classes.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- An authenticated Date of Birth Certificate (either from Municipal Board or from a recognized institution)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school (applicable only from II onwards)
- Date of birth once entered in the admission form will in no case be altered.
School Fees Payment Schedule
The school fees and its details are given on separate sheet with the prospectus
The fee is payable in two instalments. However admission fee will be collected at the time of admission from new - students with first instalment of fee.
Last date of payment of fee instalments
- First Instalment of fee - 10th April
- Second Instalment of fee -10th October
If the fee is not paid in stipulated date, a fine of Rs. 25/- per day will be charged for another 15 days. After that the name of the child will be struck off the rolls and he/she will be taken back in the school only after payment of readmission charges of Rs. 3000/-. The school also reserves the right to fill up the vacancy by a new admission.
Payment of fee is not accepted in cash.
Payment is to be made through a bank draft/banker’s cheque in favour of Birla Shishu Vihar, Pilani payable at UCO Bank/SBBJ or any other bank of Pilani.
Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
WithdrawalsThe student can be withdrawn at the end of the academic session by giving a written application in one month advance. The admission is granted in the school on this understanding that the child will remain in the school for entire session.
In case a child is withdrawn by the guardian in the middle of the session, the fees paid will not be refunded and T.C. will be issued only after clearance of all school dues.
School UniformIt is compulsory for all the students to wear the proper uniform in the school. The turn out should be of high standard.
Summer Uniform for Boys
- Blue terry-cot shorts (half pant) up to class V
- Grey **1** trousers terry-cot from VI onwards
- White terry-cot half –sleeves shirt
- Black leather shoes Bata simple w/o any design
- Socks white plain
- School belt
Summer Uniform for Girls
- Light blue**2** terry-cot skirt with box pleats and loop for belt
- White terry-cot blouse half sleeves with tie collar
- Black leather shoes Bata Ballerina or similar design
- Socks white plain
- School belt
- Grey woollen trousers for Boys Or Grey woollen skirts (box pleated) for girls
- White terry-cot full sleeves shirt
- Navy Blue Blazer with school monogram
- Navy Blue V neck plain sweater (full & half sleeves)
- Black leather shoes as mentioned above
- School Belt
- School tie
**2** Quality no 55038 of Grasim. Shade no. 24